Saturday, April 26, 2008

13 days left

Hey Everyone!!! 

This blog is dedicated to keeping all of you up to date with pictures and fun things all about my new puppy, Lewis.  He is a mini long haired Dapple Dachshund.  I found him about 3 or so weeks ago and fell in love with him.  He is now just about 6 1/2 weeks old.  I don't get to bring him home for another 13 days.  Thanks Mom for the count down calendar!  I am not sure if it helps the time go by faster or slower, but it is nice to know how little time is left.  

2 comments:

Mary Jane said...

He is such a sweetheart...the time will fly by. Thanks for putting this blog together. We will all enjoy watching Lewis' progress and sharing in your happiness. xoxo

Unknown said...

It's about time Andy Pants! See, I told you, you needed a blog! He is a cutie! I bet you're going to buy him lots of that fancy dog boutique stuff - like Paris Hilton. Man, to be your dog - he is going to be living the doggie high life. :)