Thursday, May 1, 2008

6 days left

Okay so by the time you all see this post there will only be 6 days left.  I went to see Lewis today for the last time before I bring him home.  The breeder asked me if I was going to pick up Lewis on wednesday, the scheduled day of pick up, and I said yes.  She seemed a little sad that he would be gone so soon.  He and all the puppies were awake and playing this time when I got there.  They usually are all sleeping and I have to wake them up.  Here are are some new pictures and videos for you all.......

This is one of Lewis' brothers.  He is a rare Double Dapple and is the runt of the litter.  Usually the little runt is sleeping so it was nice to see him up and playing.
Lewis' favorite toy last week was Santa, but now it is this frisbee.
This is his frisbee and don't touch it! Don't let that cute little face fool you.
Lewis and his sister playing.  She is the most energetic out of the whole litter.
Just one of the places that Lewis fell asleep on me today.  


No comments: