Friday, March 13, 2009

Lewis is a year old!


Lewis turned a year old yesterday so I thought it would be an appropriate time to up date the blog. Especially since the last time I had was back in october, I think. Lewis continues to have the sweetest personality. He loves people, but especially loves children. Now that it is getting nice again here in utah lewis like to go on walks. He wasn't very interested in spending too much time in the snow. We are looking forward to the summer and some fun camping trips. Next month Lewis will be heading up to seattle to stay with mom and dad for a couple weeks while I travel to africa and possibly london. I am going for work and for pleasure. I am sure that Lewis will love his time spent with mom, dad, and their newest addition coal. Coal is an adorable all black (hence the name coal) long haired dachshund. Coal has tons of energy and will get along great with lewis. I don't think they will stop playing for the entire two weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog!!
ur dog it's so cute!
seems to be very funny!