Monday, June 23, 2008

It's been a long time.

Okay so I realize that it has been a really really long time since I updated the blog. School started and well lets face it, it's summer and I'd rather be outside. Lewis went to the vet last week for another check up and he is doing well. He has grown from 2.7lbs to 5.5lbs in the month that I have had him. His personality is really showing these days. His favorite thing to do these days is to round up all his toys in the living room and then grab one and run into my bedroom with it and hide in his crate and chew on it for a few seconds then he runs back into the living room grabs another toy and repeats the process. He goes about doing this for any where from one to two hours. Lewis' best friend Clark has taught him how to dig and carry his tail straight up in the air while he is walking around.

This is my favorite shot of Lewis.

Just catchin' some rays in the dining room.
It's sleepy time. Lewis always has to be touching me with some part of his body.

Look I can fly!!!

One of Lewis' best friends, Clark.


Lewis' other best friend, Tiki.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update we were starting to worry about you guys!

James asked Lori said...

Let's be honest here, he is absolutley adorable!