Monday, July 7, 2008

99% broken

So I have had Lewis now for 2 months and I am finally happy to report that he is 99% house broken.  Granted he is a puppy and has his accidents from time to time.  Even when I put him in the kitchen when I leave there are few accidents these days.  He is also learning sit, wait, and in coming well when called.

Lewis will also start training in a few months to become a therapy dog.  I will hopefully start working at a troubled youth camp in the fall called West Ridge Academy and Lewis will be able to come to work with me every day.

I was outside in the back yard taking pictures for my photography class and Lewis was exploring on the wall.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute shot - good composition. :)

Bart and Jill said...

Okay, I am obsessed with Lewis. I cannot wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to bring him to Seattle anytime this summer??? He is so beautiful. He looks like he's got GREAT personality!

sassy redhead said...

did you contact delta society and get the necessary information from them re lewis & pet partners so he can be a registered therapy dog?
when will you be in seattle again?
lewis must meet the chis...i'll bet they'll all love running around our property.
great photo of lewis - he is quite adorable!

Janee said...

Andy pants! I'm so happy I found your blog! What is your email so I can send you ours? Miss ya!

Janee said...

Ok I just looked through your whole blog and I have to say I'm in love with Lewis! He reminds me of our Milo when he was a baby (he's a half Dachshund half Scotty).

Andrew said...

Hi everyone. sorry i am not good about responding to comments I totally forget that they are there.

coco- thanks for the critique I guess the camera is paying off.

Jill- I will be in seattle the first week of august. Our pups will have to play. Lewis have the greatest little personality. He is so funny.

Lori- I have not contacted delta society. I keep forgetting. I did however speak with a lady who was one of the founders for Intermountian Therapy Animals and she said they would love to have Lewis work with them. I don't remember her first name but her last is Whitehead. I will be in seattle first week of aug and i am sure that lewis would love to run around your property.

Janee- My email is andrewjlandau@gmail.com. i miss you guys to. I would love to see guys one of these days. It has been way too long,

Bart and Jill said...

what day do you come into town?

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!! his owner isn't too bad either. the complete package i think!!